Friday, July 17, 2015

My Very First Korean Perm - Oh Jun Hair Salon (Jln Ampang)

Just two weeks ago, my sister and I decided that we both deserve a "good" hair cut. Asked around and did our very own research on the internet and came across a Korean Salon near home.

"Why not?" we thought.

The first attempt on calling the salon for slots was disappointing. It was fully booked and because of that it makes us both want it even more "fully booked  woh, must be damn good!".

Following weekend, we managed to get us, and another friend slots in the afternoon. We arrived at 1pm.

We were all greeted by friendly shampoo girls and hair stylists. It felt like home and it made us feel very much welcomed. The owner then came over himself and brought me a "nightgown-like" to put on (this is to ensure that our clothes will not be stained. I felt like a princess)

My experience was pretty pleasant - they serve coffee/tea and sometimes korean food (i heard), except the part where my sister and I did not get to look at the color palettes (when we told them that we want to color our hair) and they pretty much dictates how you should have your hair like (i wanted something above shoulder, but the hairstylist disapproved and went on with something slightly longer than what I have asked for).

The outcome was amazing nevertheless.


 I paid RM750, invested 5 hours of my weekend for:-

  • hair cut
  • treatment
  • relaxing
  • korean perm
  • coloring

Would I go back? Yes. :)

More details on Oh Jun Hair Salon.




No comments:

Post a Comment